Monday, August 10, 2009

8/10/09

I just realized something. I feel happier than I have in a really long time. I'm really content. And I love it! Sure, life could be better. But I think that goes for anyone's life. Life is just going to get better.

My room smells like nail polish remover and nail polish. It's really gross. I was painting my nails while I was watching Pirates number three. I love that movie. It's partly because of the people in it.

I had the best pizza ever today. It was from Winco, but it was delicious. It didn't even need ranch :]

My hair is really soft today, and freakishly straight. It's unusually pretty. I'm not a big fan of my hair. It's usually frizzy and blah. I think it's my new shampoo. Plus my hair smells better.

Can you tell I don't have a lot of things to write about?

I really want to go camping. Preferably with friends, but if I went with my family it would still be fun. I can't even remember the last time we went, that's the sad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment