Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Goals for October.

Use my planner and make a to do list. I don't want to procrastinate. I don't want to fall behind. This is my goal, and I'm hoping to stick with it. Along with this is to stay organized.

No pop, lots of water. Also, no junk food. The one exception to this is Halloween. Halloween is a holiday, and I'm pretty sure no one sticks to their plans on holidays.

Exercise at least three times a week. I want to lose the freshman weight I gained, plus some. I don't want to gain any more weight this year.

Less computer time. I'm on Facebook wayyyyyy too much! I want to limit my time on the computer. There are more important things to be done.


On a completely different note, you should write me. I love getting things in the mail, and I writing to people. If you want to write, you should message me and I'll send you my address! I might not write back right away, but I will write back. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment