Sunday, October 10, 2010

Well. Where to start?

This quarter has been incredibly tough for me. I did know what I was getting into when I signed up for classes. But it's so much more than that. My classes are a lot more challenging this quarter, which I absolutely love. But I absolutely hate chemistry. I'm okay with all the math, but it's remembering everything, and understanding parts of it that gets me. So if you are really great at chemistry, please help me!

At the same time that I'm dealing with the craziness of sophomore year, we are having a bunch of family things going on. I just lost my Great-grandpa Buttram. And on top of that, I just lost my Grandpa Johnson. This has been extremely hard for me. I've lost two wonderful people in my life at the same time.

In other news, my brother just moved in with my Dad. That was a difficult change for some of us. And while I'm glad that my brother gets to know my half-brother and sister more, it's a tough situation.

So, I'm just asking for patience and prayers. I'm not totally my normal self right now. I'm emotionally exhausted, and it's kind of taking a toll on me. Like I just said, please be patient with me, and please pray for my family. We need it. I need it.

And to everyone around me who has been helping me, I can't tell you thank you enough. I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment