Tuesday, May 17, 2011

5.16.11

I feel like I'm a morning person. It's my moment for myself. I don't have to worry about what the day will bring. But I feel that if I woke up next to someone as amazing as you, my mornings would be so much better. It wouldn't be just my time. No, it would be our time. Our time to just be with each other, not worrying about what we will have to face. There might be times when I would wake you up by kissing you. You might do the same.

Sometimes I might make you breakfast, but don't expect that every day. I might be a woman, but I'm not going to spend all my time in the kitchen for you. And if you want an omelet, you might want to make it yourself. Or teach me how to do it, because I've never been very good with those. Or maybe you'll make me breakfast. But I look forward to the days where we make breakfast together, because cooking is much more fun when you have a partner. We'll make a mess and then we'll eat and clean it up. We might read the newspaper. We might laugh. We might just watch tv.

There will be times when we will have all the time in the world. There will be times when our morning is rushed. But I seriously can't wait for our mornings together.

No comments:

Post a Comment