Saturday, April 9, 2011


There are some days where my bed feels so empty. I want to fall asleep next to you. I want to wake up next to you. I want to kiss you right when we get up, but only if you don't mind my horrible morning breath. We will just stay in bed and cuddle for a bit. Just us, with no other worries. When we finally have to get up, we'll make breakfast together. French toast or pancakes or something else that's yummy. We'll eat together while reading the newspaper or a book. Or maybe we'll just eat and enjoy the peace. We'll clean up together and get ready to go for the day. And then, when it's finally time to go to work, you'll kiss me, and then we'll say I'll see you later, because that is so much better than saying good bye.

Photo credit: http://365words.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment