Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The way I see it: Family.

Family is still family, even if you don't get along, or you hate each other, or you never see each other. It doesn't matter how many times you meet in person. It doesn't matter that you're not biologically family. Family is family.

We don't have the best situation. Things have gone wrong more times than I would like to admit. But still, the little things, that's what I like most. You don't have to love me, you don't even have to like me. I just want you to know that I love you no matter what. I'm tired of putting up with all your crap though. Things happen, people change, we move on. We all call ourselves Christian, but sometimes I wonder if we really are. Sometimes our behavior is definitely nothing close to acting Christian. We're supposed to love each other, no hate involved. I wish I knew exactly what was going through your mind when it comes to us, because I don't know. I wish I could understand what your thoughts are.

No comments:

Post a Comment