Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Random thoughts.

There are times when I just feel this surge of excitement. For now, for the future, for who I'm becoming. I am in a good mood. I know that things aren't easy, but things will get better. This is kind of how I'm feeling right now.

I don't know if I'm doing a very good job explaining how I'm feeling. But I'm trying. I just have this sense that everything is going to be okay, and God is taking care of me. Wonderful feeling, right? I feel confident that I'm turning into a better person, and I want to continue on this journey.

I have a lot of bad days. Bu today, this feeling, it's just amazing. I feel taken care of, and that's nice because I always feel like I'm taking care of other people.

Ash Wednesday is tomorrow, and for Lent, I'm giving up candy, chips, and pop. I've been having too much junk food lately at school, and this stops. Not only am I giving certain foods up, but I'm also going to continue reading the Bible daily. I've done pretty good this year, and I hope to continue.

Anyways, today was a good day. And since I don't have days like this all the time, I thought I would share my thoughts.

P.S. I just want you to know that you are wonderful. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment