Monday, March 22, 2010

The way I see it, life is pretty good.

Wow, eighteen was a rough year. I mean, it was pretty exciting, but still, it was rough.

I moved from Puyallup to Spokane to Ellensburg. I moved too far away from my best friends. I've had some icky times at college. I've lost contact with my biological dad.

There has been some great moments though. I graduated from high school, finally! I got to spend some time before school started with my best friend and her boyfriend in there apartment. I moved out of the house, and started college. I found some family who I had lost contact with on Facebook, with the help of my mom.

Okay, so maybe it hasn't been a horrible year. The worst part was moving to the other side of the mountains. West side kids, I MISS YOU!

Right now, I'm kind of stuck in this place that I don't know how to get out of. I'm stuck between my old life and my new life, because I can't have both. I also feel like I should know what I want to do with my life. I know I have some time, and I shouldn't feel pressured, but I like to know. It's not unusual for freshmen to have no idea what they want to do. Right now, I'm trying to decide between teaching, or going to med school and becoming a doctor. As for what I would want to teach, or what kind of doctor I would want to be, I have no idea. Any advice that you have for me would be wonderfulllll.

I'm looking forward to this year. My last year of being a teenager. I'm kind of excited, yet at the same time, I don't want it to be. I kind of miss high school at times, and I miss being able to mess around with my best friends all the time. This is the year things are going to change, and I'm quite looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment